14 Marketing Secrets of Successful Businesses in Miami
- Have a Strategic Marketing Plan. Keep yourself up current on trends, facts and figures that can help you analyze your business profits. Should you make any tweaks to how you market your business? Should you position your business differently?
- Have a Google-Friendly website. Can local customers find your business on Google? Make sure they can with a well-optimized website that does what you want it to do. The key is to get them to your website when they need your services and solutions even when they have never heard of you! You can create a blog, list special promotions and/or event and direct visitors to your social media profiles and online review sites.
- Engage in local SEO practices. There are millions of Websites on the internet. Having a simple brochure-like website is not just. Now more than ever, small local businesses are realizing the importance of having a website and implementing a local Internet marketing strategy. Since 72% of all searches are related to a search for local content, you should be 100% sure that your website will show up for those searches relevant to your business. Make sure you have a strong Local SEO Strategy. (If you want to find out what your current local web presence is, send us an email now at info@XoomIM.com.
- Have value-added “remarkable” content. Ask local bloggers to review your business services and solutions. The outside link will help with rankings, and the positive review will help your reputation.
- Monitor review sites. What are people saying about you on Yelp, Google Reviews and Facebook? You live or die on your reputation, so pay close attention to what people are saying about your business online. This is where your offline visitors can tell the online world about their (hopefully positive) experience at your location. Thank visitors for positive reviews and respond to and respectfully resolve negative reviews.
- Have a strong offering and/or CTA (Call-to-Action) Use an online contact form, reservation,and/or appointment tool to capture prospect’s information. You need online tools to make it easier for your customers and easier on yourself to get the information they want and/or need.
- Grow your email database with a great Contact Management like Constant Contact. If you compare to direct marketing, email marketing is more efficient, environmentally friendly and a faster way to keep your customers in the know. Promote your e-newsletters through social media, on your website, and inside your business. If you like to Try Constant Contact click here https://www.constantcontact.
- Get a social media presence. Strengthen your word of mouth marketing with an interesting, interactive social media presence. This gives you the ability to engage your customers 365 days as year, represent your brand and enlist customers to share their stories. That’s priceless!
- Don’t disregard anything too quickly. The online world is always changing, so it’s important to keep your eye out for new marketing ventures that have the potential to stick around. Foursquare, for example, isn’t as well-known as Facebook, but that does not mean there isn’t ample marketing opportunity for restaurants. This social platform enables restaurants to offer a variety of deals (for free) that users must check-in to take advantage of. This – along with the fact that users can earn “badges” for checking-in so many times – makes Foursquare a viable marketing option for restaurants.
- Provide enough incentive for people to pay attention. Give your clients incentives to follow you on social media channels, and make it simple for them to do so. Remember to mix it up, do not be afraid to have fun, and be a part of the local community.
- Run contests. This is a great way to reward social media fans, grow your fan base, bring in more customers, and promote loyalty. Give customers a chance to win a great prize and you will give them another reason to come back again.
- Create and implement a customer loyalty program. Send out e-newsletters to those who sign up to be in the program, highlighting exclusive deals. Promote your loyalty program offline and online.
- Just ask! Ask your regulars and loyal fans offline to ‘Like’ you on Facebook, follow you on Twitter and Pinterest, and help spread the word. Send an email, call those you have a good relationship with, and walk right up to their table while they’re enjoying what they love about your restaurant.
- Work with a Local Internet Marketing Agency who has partnerships with nationally recognized companies like Google and Constant Contact. XoomIm Local Internet Marketing Agency aims at helping local Miami businesses Get Found, Get Leads, Get Results™